At Pro-Van Hire Ltd we endeavour to provide our customers with an exceptional experience. Although things don’t always go as planned we believe the way issues or complaints are handled and rectified makes all of the difference. Because of this mantra we take our customers complaints very seriously and will deal with them in the most professional and efficient manner achievable.
If you have a Complaint
In the unlikely event that you have a complaint which cannot be informally rectified you can make a formal complaint in writing which will be processed though our rigorous complaints procedure, this has been produced under guidance from the British Vehicle Rental & Leasing Association (BVRLA) who are the UK trade body for companies engaged in vehicle rental, leasing and fleet management.
- Complaints can be made by letter, email or telephone at:
- Letter – Pro-Vanhire Ltd, Unit 11, Post and Packing, 995 High Road, London, N12 8PW
- Email – email@example.com
- 0330 133 0191
- We will acknowledge receipt of the complaint by customers preferred method within three working days
- We aim to resolve all complaints as quickly as possible. If it is not possible to reach a prompt conclusion, we will contact the customer with an explanation, and set out expected timescales by which matters should be resolved
- We aim to resolve all our customer complaints internally. If, however, the customer is not satisfied with the final outcome of our complaints procedure, they are able to contact The Financial Ombudsman, details can be found at:
Non-financial complaints can be directed to Trading Standards